Great for first-time homebuyers in Texas.
Buying your first home can be intimidating and confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. Our expert Loan Advisors at Trinity Oaks Mortgage are here to help, and the FHA loan program is a great place to start.
FHA loans are government-insured and offer flexible qualification guidelines with a nice list of benefits. The minimum down payment and credit score requirements are lower than conventional loan options.
FHA Loans make homeownership possible for borrowers who don’t have a large down payment saved up and may not have a strong credit score. With a minimum FICO score of 580 and a low 3.5% down payment, you can move into your dream home quicker than you think.
Benefits of FHA Loans
FHA loan’s simple requirements are matched with a great set of benefits appealing for all who qualify.
- Perfect option for First Time Homebuyers in Texas
- No minimum income requirements
- No prepayment penalties
- Gift funds allowed for the down payment
- Options for seller-paid closing costs
- Fixed- and adjustable-interest rate options are available