Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Trinity Oaks Mortgage does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Trinity Oaks Mortgage may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Trinity Oaks Mortgage, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Trinity Oaks Mortgage may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Trinity Oaks Mortgage or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Trinity Oaks Mortgage; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Trinity Oaks Mortgage, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Trinity Oaks Mortgage. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Trinity Oaks Mortgage website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Trinity Oaks Mortgage secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Trinity Oaks Mortgage uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Trinity Oaks Mortgage does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Trinity Oaks Mortgage may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Trinity Oaks Mortgage, you may opt out of such communications by emailing email@example.com.
Changes to this Statement
Trinity Oaks Mortgage welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Trinity Oaks Mortgage has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Trinity Oaks Mortgage
420 Century Way, Suite 100
Red Oak, Texas 75154
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 866.429.5010
The CCPA gives California residents the following rights:
- the right to know why we collect Financial Information (including whether we sell it), what we collect, and how we collect it;
- the right to have your Financial Information deleted; and
- the right to receive equal treatment if you exercise your CCPA rights
Financial Information: Why, What, and How we collect
Below are the categories (along with examples) of Financial Information we collect and the business purpose(s) for its use:
|name, alias, address, email
|Performing services; providing financing and customer service; protecting against fraud
|social security number, bank account numbers
|Performing services; providing financing; protecting against fraud
|Protected classifications (under CA or Federal law)
|age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, and veteran or military status
|Performing services; providing financing; protecting against fraud; compliance with mortgage lending laws
|records of products or services considered or obtained
|Providing customer service; internal analytics; marketing and advertising
|Professional or employment-related information
|current or past job history
|Providing financing; servicing accounts; protecting against fraud
Requests to Know and Delete
As explained in more detail below, in some cases and upon proper request, California residents may be entitled to a report detailing the Financial Information we have collected and shared about them (“Right to Know”) and/or deletion of their Financial Information (“Right to Delete”).
California residents only have the Right to Know or Right to Delete in some cases because the CCPA does not apply in certain situations. For example, the CCPA does not apply to Financial Information collected, processed, sold, or disclosed pursuant to the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or the California Financial Information Privacy Act. This means that Financial Information we collect, store, or share in connection with providing you a financial product or service is exempt from the CCPA, as well of our use of this information for our everyday business purposes (disclosed above).
In order to exercise any Right to Know or Right to Delete you may have, you will need to submit a request to our Compliance Officer by calling 866-429-5010 or sending an email to email@example.com. This request will need to be “verifiable,” meaning we must be able to confirm:
- you are the California resident; or
- you are the California resident’s authorized agent, which will require (i) written evidence of the agent’s authority, which can include a valid power of attorney, and (ii) your personal information, so we can verify that you are the authorized agent.
Trinity Oaks Mortgage will attempt to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days) we will inform you in writing of the reason for requiring more time and the additional time required to respond.