Trinity Oaks Mortgage (NMLS 1443326) is approved and licensed in each state below to originate mortgage loans.
- TEXAS – Mortgage Banker Registration – Consumers wishing to file a complaint against a mortgage banker or a licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originator should complete and send a complaint form to the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, 2601 North Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. Complaint forms and instructions may be obtained from the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov. A toll-free consumer hotline is available at 1-877-276-5550.The department maintains a recovery fund to make payments of certain actual out-of-pocket damages sustained by borrowers caused by acts of licensed mortgage banker residential mortgage loan originators. A written application for reimbursement from the recovery fund must be filed with and investigated by the department prior to the payment of a claim. For more information about the recovery fund, please consult the department’s website at www.sml.texas.gov.
- ALABAMA – Consumer Credit License No. 23104
- COLORADO – Trinity Oaks Mortgage, NMLS No. 1443326, 866-429-5010, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
- FLORIDA – Residential Mortgage Lender License MLD2153
- GEORGIA – Residential Mortgage Lender License #1443326, Licensed by the Department of Banking and Finance
- KANSAS – Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company; License No. MC.0025710
- KENTUCKY – Mortgage Company License MC772074
- LOUISIANA – Residential Mortgage Lending License
- MISSOURI – Missouri Company License No. 1443326. In-state branch located at 1300 E. 104th St., Suite 250, Kansas City, MO 64131
- NEW JERSEY – Residential Mortgage Lender License, Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- PENNSYLVANIA – Mortgage Lender License #97339, Licensed by the Department of Banking and Securities
- TENNESSEE – Tennessee Mortgage License #1443326
- WISCONSIN – Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License No. 1443326BA